Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I have a follower!

It's been a while since I've updated this blog.  I've been spending more time reading other blogs than tending to my own.  I guess everyone else's life seems so much more interesting :)

Imagine my surprise to find that someone is actually following my blog!!!  You know that feeling you get when you walk to your refrigerator naked at midnight to get a drink of milk (from the container... you know you do it, too) and realize that your neighbor has decided to pick that exact moment to look across into your kitchen window?

It's not so much a feeling of violation, but one of embarrassment at not being sufficiently prepared for someone to see you naked at that particular moment.  Writing, in many ways, is like a window to the soul, and I feel embarassed for having left mine look so flabby and weak.

So, dear follower, this is my promise be a bit more presentable next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment