Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One down, six to go

Well, my first semester back will officially end on Nov 19th.  Unless I get seriously sick or die, I will end my first semester with and A+ in each Comp I, Chem I, and Sociology.  Since 8hrs is full-time status at my school, I will also be eligible for the Dean's list.

I am very excited.  I have worked hard this semester and it shows.  I am looking forward to Winter term: Zoology, Human Genetics, Chem II, and Comp II.  I'm stepping it up a notch here, so I will have to be extra focused and really work at managing my time.

However, I am looking forward to the challenge, and I expect to be gloating again with good news in March.  I now have one semester down, and only six remain until I graduate (hopefully May 2011).

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment